Saturday, November 8, 2008

halloween 2008

I am really digging this holiday. As I get older, it gets more fun in a different way than I'm used to.
I love costumes.
I love parties.
I love costume parties.

Below are the pictures from my Halloween evening.
It started at the Brewpub, because I had a shift to work that night. Most people dress up there on this day and there is a contest.

Afterwards, one of my good friends from the vet tech program (and the Brewpub) and her boyfriend threw their annual Halloween bash, and that's where it all started to get good!!!

Disclaimer: do not be offended by these costumes (especially mine). It is all in fun.



Jon and Nikita are coworkers from the Brewpub. They were "Rob & Big" (I think that's right) from some MTV reality TV show. Nikita is a girl dressed as a big man and there was at least one customer that didn't realize at first that she was actually a woman. :)



Bruce and Megan. The Costume Party hosts. She was Brian the dog and he was Stewie from the show Family Guy.


And yours truly:
I was Bristol "pull out method" Palin and Ladd was "Spider Man". He printed a bunch of pictures of spiders from the Internet and taped them to his shirt. :)
If you are seriously offended by my costume, (which I don't think you really should be), don't, because it is a metaphor. Briton's situation is an example of thousands of girls every year who get pregnant because of lack of EDUCATION. Its the irony of the situation that is funny. By the way... my sign says "abstinence only programs work!!!", hence the irony.
I only give this disclaimer b/c there are a few strict conservatives out there that may need the explanation....


Moving on....

Ladd had the brilliant idea of getting a picture of us as if I was in labor. If only I could figure out how to caption this....



Scott was our manager at the brewpub, but after too many drinks, he lost the funny part of his costume. :)


Beer Pong. A typical game at the Krichner/Ketchum house.




an 80's aerobics instructor. She wore this to work, people!!! She won 1st place at work.


BrewPub girls


Perfection!!!!

Obama, Sarah Palin (a.k.a. my mommy), and me, Bristol Palin




1 comment:

Rae said...

You know, as soon as you start posting "pregnant" pictures of yourself, your niece and nephew are going to start asking for a cousin.

Get working!

:)