Thursday, December 11, 2008

half-way point


FINALLY!!!

I just finished my last of 6 finals.
Thank G.O.D.!

This semester seemed particularly long.
I remember last Fall semester being ridiculous, but I don't think it was even this bad. WOW. Hard core.

This semester is officially over which signifies my half-way point in the program.

Its a bit unreal, the more I think about it in that context. Only 1 1/2 more years and I will be set free to the world to utilize (hopefully) all the glorious and wonderous skills that i have learned here.

Amen! Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where's the tylenol?
(from: Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation - a.k.a. the BEST movie EVER!!!)

So now is when I go toast a glass of ice cold beer and hug my husband and pets for (surviving) helping me through another semester of intense, scholastic craziness!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Rae said...

I am so proud of you!!
Kudos on your adventure and your willingness to follow your dream.
Love you.
(less than 2 weeks .... !!!!)

SchwesterGaga said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your Christmas break. Coming back to KS anytime? Look me up if you do!