Monday, January 7, 2008

Miss me???

Ahh. Christmas has come and gone and now I have only a week before school starts up again. I am not ready. I knew the last two weeks of December would fly by due to traveling, seeing family, shopping, etc. I could really use another week on top of this one to prepare my mind and soul for another semester of intense science courses. Thankfully (I think) I will be taking a Yoga class as well. Maybe that will help keep me centered.

Overall, my break has been good. We got to see family and go back to the farm, which was a big hope for me. I am thankful. Unfortunately, I also broke my digital camera this vacation. Bummer. Now I am spending time wondering what to do. How much do I want to spend? What do I really want out of my next camera? So, don't expect any recent pictures any time soon. I may dig through my old ones that I never put online and share those with you, however. You will enjoy them... especially the ones from our Hanging Lake hike.

2008. This year, one of my hopes and plans is to achieve my hair length goal - I have only a couple more inches to go!!! - and then if I am feeling confident enough, I will get my hair chopped off!! I will be sure to get pics of the before and after. I am also hoping this will be a year when good new friends will be made out here in Colorado. Real friends. Close friends. We have plenty back home in Kansas, but not any real good friends out here yet. Thankfully, Ladd and I are very good friends and enjoy each other's company!

Hope you all have a wonderful 2008.

No comments: