Friday, January 11, 2008

winter wonderland

Oh. my. God.
Its snowing like crazy here in Glenwood Springs! Its so beautful. The flakes are huge and falling so quietly and delecately. I am so disappointed to not have a digital camera right now to capture this moment and send it to you all through the blog. Bailey is in HEAVEN!!! I've taken a couple pics from my frickin' sweet disposable camera, just so I have something to help me remember this morning. We've had so much so here. I don't remember a Kansas winter when we've EVER had this much. I think we've been getting around 2-3 inches every day its snowed in the past week alone. Lecompton would have canceled school so many times by now, but here things keep going on. School, work, church, etc. Its definitely different winters out here.

Well, I start school again on Monday. I have Microbiology and lab, Anatomy and Physiology and lab, and good ol' yoga! Only 9 hours this semester. Last semester was 15. That means this semester will still be hard, but it will be much more manageable, I think. I have a break between classes every day this semester, which will allow for a lunch and time to study and make my study cards for exams. I am hoping to be much less stressed this semester, but time will tell!

No comments: