Sunday, August 31, 2008

pictures of our telluride adventure

Here is a few pics I'll share with you from our trip to Telluride. I highly suggest it as a destination for a vacation. We've only been there in the summer, but if you're into winter sports, I'm sure it would be equally awesome, if not better.

It seems as though there is always something going on there.

This time around there was a mushroom festival going on.
Yes.
A mushroom festival. And yes, it attracted people of all kinds. :)

And maybe you'll get to see Tom and Katie Cruise!! :) ...yeah, I don't care either.

On the way to Telluride


After a difficult (for me at least) steep and rocky hike for 40 minutes, we finally got to this. It was beautiful, loud, cold, and AWESOME. I could have sat up there by the water for hours just thinking and napping.











Who says you can't take your dog on a Harley ride with you?? This was awesome. That dog was willing and ready for that ride. :)


No comments: