Sunday, August 31, 2008

sweet 16

Our sweet boy turned 16 this month.

You wouldn't believe it, if you met him. He's silly, spunky, talkative and even bossy sometimes.

God how I love this cat. I've only had the priviledge of mothering him since he was 7. That's when Ladd and I met and I he "gave" him to me. (long story....)

I pick this guy up and snuggle and smooch and love on this furry fellow as much as he allows... and sometimes without him allowing.

Oh, Schwartzkopf. Schwartzie. Schwartzenegger. General. Floofin'-floof. ....etc,.

I love you.

You. Are. Awesome!


me and my baby




having birthday "cookies"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute :) and funny too. i went to a cat show today and took about 500 photos... it was just for fun practice but did i ever meet some exotic felines!
hope you had a great summer!