Tuesday, April 15, 2008

nalgene bottles and a rabbit's doom

Seriously?
Does every company have to dabble in multiple aspects of consumerism? *sigh* I suppose we just wouldn't be in America if they didn't.
I realize the drugs I take that improve the quality of my life were probably tested on animals before they were tested on people.
I get it.
But does my favorite water bottle that I purchased from my favorite outdoor sports store in Lawrence have to be connected to animal testing, too???

I guess I could try a Sigg bottle next time.

nalgene bottles and a rabbit's doom

4 comments:

Rae said...

If I had any idea of the backgrounds of most of the products I use everyday, I would likely be sick to my stomach every day. Its not an excuse, I know, ignorance should NOT be bliss in a situation like this...

Anonymous said...

oh, that is so too bad.

Ladd said...

Cook, where's my Hossenfeffer?

Ladd said...

Sorry about the vague reference.

"That Looney Tunes cartoon was called "Shishkabugs" it was directed by Friz Freleng. It was a later LT, released December 8, 1962."

Unverified Source

Basically, the King wants his Hossenfeffer, a rabbit dish, and the cook is trying desperately to find a rabbit. A chase ensues. It's interesting how many times they re-hashed the same plot formula.