Monday, April 14, 2008

Woo-hoo!!!

Oh, I am ONE LUCKY GIRL!!!!

The camera has been found!!!! Whew!

I had good vibes about this the whole time, but didn't want to say it outloud. I figured I may have to do some research and leg work, but I had a feeling that in the end, I would find my camera! Well, only a little leg work was done and a sign made, by the time Ladd found my camera...... in his car! Doh! :)

I also found out I lost my credit card, but Ladd went to one of the bars and found it there.

Ahhhhh. So good. So good.

Now I must drink to this wonderful news! But not enough to lose anything ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so get clicking and show us some of the sights.

: )

glad you found it all.

Rae said...

I second the WhooHoo!
And raise you a Yippeeee!

I agree with Kristin.. show us some pictures!