Tuesday, February 24, 2009

goat races and such

It's baby season around here, again.

This year, we are keeping all the goat and sheep babies.
We have been asked to play with them as much as possible to get them used to people and being handled.
Last week, the farm manager asked all of the vet tech students to take the goats and sheep on walks if we wanted.
So.....a few of us went out during a break, haltered them all up, and took them on a walk.
We ended up having a race.
Twice.
I have video, but alas, I can't figure out how to view it, let alone share it!
Ladd would be so proud. :)

Its funny, though.
Right now, nothing seems cuter to me than watching baby goats and sheep run. Its funny. Kind of like Rudolph.









1 comment:

Rae said...

i just got home from a grumpy day at work... and these pictures make me smile. Actually, its the image I have of your huge smile and big laugh, that I know you had watching these guys race -- THAT brings a big smile to my face.

You made my morning.

Love you!