Thursday, February 26, 2009

twenty nine

Its here.

My 29th birthday.

My last year of my 20's.

I'm not one bit sad, anxious, worried, depressed, regretful, etc....

Nope.

My twenties have been full.

Full of accomplishments.
Full of goals being achieved.
Full of dreams being lived.
Full of LOVE.
Full of determination.
Full of friends.
Full of life.
Full of lessons.

So, this is a good birthday.
I'm thankful to get to have my 29th birthday.




I'm thankful.
I'm grateful.
I'm happy.
and I'm 29.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend.

I am 30 Year old Man.

kristin said...

oh, happy birthday, auntie bri!!!

the kids still think of you as a "college student" so you hide your age well.

: )

Rae said...

Happy Birthday sis!

You know, I had the thought of calling you at 4 o'clock this morning, to be able to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday today.... but thought that might not have had the desired effect!

The card is in the mail... yeah. Along with the valentine, the sympathy card, and the kids fall school pictures. Um. Yeah. Okay. Maybe I'll get it there by St. Patrick's Day?...

LOVE YOU!!

PhunkyBS said...

Well, technically I AM a "college student", so I guess it all works out! :)
Hope your birthday girls have a good weekend!
Thanks for thinking of me and I send much love to you all.....

SchwesterGaga said...

Happy Birthday, I'm sure you had a great one!

Rae said...

You must check out this video. Hilarious! It will make old ladies, like you and me, laugh until we pee our pants!

http://www.dooce.com/2009/03/01/bizkit-sleep-walking-dog