Tuesday, February 3, 2009

needing to catch up

I hate that I haven't posted in so long.

Life happened and sometimes that makes it tough to keep up with everything.

I'm most frustrated that I haven't blogged about Schwartzkopf yet.

We lost him Jan. 16. He lost his battle with Renal Disease.

I want to write about him and post all sorts of pics of him.

Its just too hard.

I'm mostly done with the weepy part of the mourning process. that's not the problem.

I just can't imagine that I could write a post about him that did justice.

I think I've accepted that and will post about him eventually.

He deserves a post ALL ABOUT HIM.

For now, know that i need to catch you up to speed on a few things and will do so as time suits.


Until then, i hope you all have had a good 2009 thus far and are enjoying that it is already February as much as I am.

I am past ready for green grass and flowers!

4 comments:

Jennifer Warthan said...

I saw your PW comment. :) They live in Pawhuska, OK. If you Google Ree's name, you'll pretty much find everything you ever wanted to know and then some!

Take care!

Jennifer

SchwesterGaga said...

So sorry! :( I'm thinking of you!

PhunkyBS said...

Ha! Thanks! I totally googled her. (a bit embarrassed about it)

What's cool is that i found out her husband's name is Ladd, too! Weird, beings I have NEVER met anyone named ladd other than my husband!

Thanks again! :)

Rae said...

Been thinking of you. And we have a card that has been meaning to get in the mail for 2 weeks now. But you know how I am with cards. This one is worth it though.... the kids drew pictures of Schwartzkopf. Cute. I think you'll smile.
I love you lots. And yes, I know I've been behind on blogging too. Eventually. Eventually. We'll both get it done.