Wednesday, February 6, 2008

powder puff girl

The snow will not stop! Its amazing, really. Ladd's boss told me today that he hasn't seen this much snow since 1991. I will upload pictures soon! We keep shoveling our sidewalk and are developing walls of snow on each side, because it JUST KEEPS COMING!!
One of the reasons I was excited to move out to Colorado was because they have real winters here. Snow - not freezing rain. Sun. Beautiful evergreens. Colorado has welcomed me with quite a winter show. We really should go skiing, at some point! :)
Spring will be amazing with the wildflowers for viewing, and the river's rapids will be fierce and fast for rafting. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Beautiful! We're personally a little sick of the snow here. I don't share your complete enthusiasm for the white stuff.... but love that you are enjoying it!