Monday, February 11, 2008

snow

This is me happy because Ladd fixed my camera and saved me $300. However, now that I have done so much research as well as researching my Nokia, I am considering geting something different anyway. Something with image stabilization. We'll see..
Yes, I am quite aware that I need a haircut. Oh, how I miss Erin...

this is a picture I'm sharing because I like it.

And finally, the snow...
Kristin, I see your basketball and raise you a picnic table and storage bin. :)



Here is the parking lot at Target. Its not an exact example of how much snow has fallen here the past few weeks, but its pretty damn close. The roads never get too bad though and its never really ridiculously cold. I think its because we're in the valley, but also because the wind doesn't really blow a whole lot here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way.

no way.

no way.

that is crazy. i can't wait to show the kids.

Rae said...

beautiful snow! My toes are cold just looking at it. Love seeing your smiling face... and Peter Griffin's. He makes me laugh. Just like you do. But for totally different reasons!

Rae said...

P.S. Owen now dreaming of snowball fights and snow forts at Bri and Ladd's house....