Saturday, February 16, 2008

thinking of summer

I'm thinking of summer.
I decided to show you pictures from last summer when we first got here, since I didn't attempt to upload pictures to my blog via dial-up at the time. These pictures were taken at the first place we rented when we first got here. The pics don't lie. The view was amazing.









This is a flag I took a picture of from a local "hippie fest" (as I affectionately call it) last summer. I liked the message. I made a flag too, but I forgot to take a picture of it.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Oh I can't wait to visit!! (Even if you're not in the same place.) And no offense, but the summer months look more appealing to me than those mounds of snow you showed off recently!

MISS YOU! (in capital letters, because I REALLY, REALLY do!)