Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10-19-2002

6 years ago, I married my guy.
He was 23, I was 22.
I still remember so much about that day.

Here is the invitation. Nice smudge marks.


Ladd and I at our Rehearsal dinner. After the dinner, my mom instructed my sister-in-law Rachel to take me straight home and make sure I go to bed! (she knows how grumpy I get when I don't get enough sleep) But alas, there was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep yet. Instead, Rachel and I stayed up and watched Moulin Rouge and I believe I painted my toe-nails. Good times. Thanks for being such a friend and support to me during that time. You are THE BEST sister (in-law)! Love you.


The Groom's cake. The phish logo. Its at their concert two years prior that we decided we were "officially" together.


And the honeymoon. What an awesome honeymoon! We went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We dreamed of drinking Pina Coladas on the beach, and we had one of the cocktail waiters take our picture so we had proof of one of accomplishing one of our many goals. We plan to go back to Mexico soon. We had so much fun there.


Somedays, it feels so surreal to think of all we have been through and all we have accomplished in these past 6 years of marriage. I am so curious what the next 6 years will bring.

I'll keep you posted, as time unravels the truth. :O)

1 comment:

Rae said...

Yea!!!
Happy anniversary guys! (Has it really been six years!?)

Love you so very much!