Thursday, October 9, 2008

bionic man?

Well, its not really bionic, I guess. But... its pretty damn close, if you ask me.

Did any of you ever see that horror movie in the early 90's (I think)about a killer who was put to death and his various body parts were disbursed to people who could use them?

This story
reminds me of that movie.

Hopefully his arms don't start making him do bad things like in that movie. ;)

What new scientific breakthrough is next, people!?!?!?

This stuff seriously creeps me out.

2 comments:

SchwesterGaga said...

Hey, wondering whether you still have the link for the video about voting you had up recently?

PhunkyBS said...

The video is still there if you scroll way down on the page. When you play it, should give you the URL or embedded option at the end of the video, if that is what you are wanting.. ????!!!