Sunday, October 5, 2008

my boyfriend

... of 8 years to be exact.

Yes, I have a boyfriend.

And yes, Ladd knows about him.

In fact, Ladd knows him more than anybody else.

Because, he is my boyfriend.

September 25, 2000.

The day we decided we were officially "together". We went to a Phish show that day, too.

Brilliant. So us.

I love this guy, and recently have probably not showed it enough.

But let it be known, that he is loved by me. He is my husband of nearly 6 years, but also, he is my boyfriend of 8 years.

He will always be my boyfriend.

(I wanted to post this on the 25th, but, alas, school and work called my name a bit louder. So, this post is a bit late, but still as sincere as I felt that very day.)


Here we are at the Phish show on Sept. 25, 2000. We were having a little "pre-party" before the concert!


And here is the lovely couple in more recent times. Fantastic. :)

3 comments:

Printpop.com said...

You guys RULE! My favorite Celebrity Couple!

Rae said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of you guys at the Phish concert -- always been one of my favorites.

You guys have been a match made in heaven from day one -- oh how lucky you are to have found that. You guys TOTALLY rule!

(And just for the record, thanks for being one of my best friends and marrying one of my best friends. How awesome it is that family and friendship have become so intertwined! I am really jonesing for Christmas!)

Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Awww. Happy anniversary, Ladd & Bri! :)